Tuesday, March 17, 2009

what i wanna say

hmm what time now??
it's like around 9:50 pm.. huamm i'm already finish study (biology and physic)
soo tired!
i have torture my self this year, really hard and my brain fully loaded!! i'm gonna vomit. lol
you know... it's hard for me for being high school student. the last year being a high school students.
i'll be missing you all..



I'm finish study and now i'm typing on my laptop to fill my blog and chill for awhile..
you have to see my face is getting full of physic, biology, chemistry, bahasa, english (it doesnt matter with english), math (i love math actually). i'm going crazy with bunch of my books!!
*gaaahhh* tired guys
but it's not a big deal, although it's all tired i have workhard on it, i have to reach what i have been dreaming! TO BE A DOCTOR!! and one thing again ........................... *secret* only my bff, my big sis, cousin and her bf know what i wanna be. sssttttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment