Sunday, March 15, 2009

THE MOVIE IS REALLY ME


have you ever think about SHOPPING!! yea that's me... gaahhh i love shopping a lot! I buy shoes, clothes, bags, make up, parfume, and so bla bla bla
I can spend my money in one day but i wont.. hmm i love shopp
ing also, what am i supposed to do??
this movie really confession about shopping way to much, it's like something called GUILTY PLEASURE rite..
just like this movie. i have like tons wardrobe that i haven't wear it, so waste the money rite. I just bought new brown high hells . it's not cost too much, i have save money before to buy this shoes, this shoes look alike BLAIR WALDORF or SERENA VANDERWOODSEN on GG


back to shopping thingy.. WTH i am saving my money again to buy two another shoes. can u imagine.
this movie show me
HOW PRECIOUS IF WE BUY SOMETHING USING CREDIT CARD, SO DAMN LIKE IN HEAVEN.
all branded stuff, I LOVE BRANDED. after we bought, i just relize that's all IMITATION-FAKE... asshole that brand, go the hell, WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment