Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Man In My Life

Hell to the yeahhh.. KELLAN LUTZ.. how facinating he is!! really are not pale like in twilight, way damn gorgeous!!





GOOOSSSHHH.. you gotta believe it!! I PREFER BALLACK THAN DAVID BECKHAM. Ballack is my fav soccer player from GERMANY, omg germany!!! he loves 13 also like me.. 13 is not always unfortunate event like that beliefs.. *eeeeuuuww*



OMG!!! you know it you know it.. JASON STATHAM. I love him soooo much, he really MAN, ADORABLE, MUSCLE, BRITISH ACCENT, LOVELY VOICE... geeezzzz I ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HIM..



He's ZACHARY QUINTO, i'm sure you'll already know him rite.. He's such a KILLER, but he's NOT. He won't slasssssh out my head and take my ability because I can handle his mind. lol *kidding. He's really KILLER HOT GUY..

No comments:

Post a Comment