Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ENJOYABLE TIME

hey guys!! FYI today I bought two bangles ANIMAL PRINT at MOI
and i like it a lot!! more over it didn't cost too much..
WORTH PRICE TO BE A GREAT FASHION.

Before that, Nadhila, Gita, Shafrin, and I watched movie

at BLITZ MEGAPLEX MOI, in auditorium 8.
we watched CONFESSION OF SHOPAHOLIC, it's the second time
i watched that movie so awesome!!
it was not really crowded at MOI, because it's not weekend.

Before watched movie, we took a lunch first at wendy's.
actually I AM NOT EAT JUNK FOOD.
so I ordered BAKED POTATOES BROCOLLY AND CHEESE,
FRIED POTATO, AND MINERAL WATER.
so that, we continued straight to blitz and watched 'till 3pm i guess.
and after that we went to centro for shopping a lil bit.

I'm looked around CENTRO nothing interesting for me, i mean
that's all good but i dont feel like wanna shopping 'till i met
THIS ANIMAL PRINT BANGLES, so i just bought it and paid
as soon as possible, lol.
my shopping partner, NADHILA, also bought bangles. just like me!
i'm so satisfied today! *yiipppiiieee*
then i came home by taxi... woopiiee

No comments:

Post a Comment