Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm thinking about Hollywood

What you guys thinking about Hollywood?
Hollywood really FABULOUS place for me.
That's my next destination of my life.
Hollywood not really far from Baverly Hills, California.
My dream is about to live and stay in California.
I'm going to shopping 'till drop.
I'm not going to drop to spend my
money, lol.


Hollywood is full of
FASHION
GOSSIP
MOVIE INDUSTRIES
SOCIALITE NIGHT PARTY

FABULOUS PLACES
LUXURY HOUSES
CELEBRITY
FANCY CAR
AWK
WARD PEOPLE
and so on (I can't mention one by one right)




Hollywood things and I:
  • I'm really enjoying Hollywood FASHION, I never missed it!
  • It's cool gossiping hollywood celebrity and full of shit.
  • I'm waiting for NEXT GOSSIP *vote for paparazzi
  • Fascinating movie industries going to the world.
  • I wont miss SOCIALITE NIGHT PARTY, lol.
  • It's cool to visit various fabs places there with my bff.
  • I have need luxury house in baverly hills, california. next to the beach.
  • Celebrity it's so celebrity, hate it!
  • I need my fancy car, at least 3 cars.
  • eeeeuuuww so many silly persons, awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment