Thursday, March 26, 2009

DRAGON BALL REVIEW

I watched DRAGON BALL this afternoon with my big sis.
The movie really incredible.
I like this movie, but i don't like the cartoon version.
so glad GOKU is bule, NOT ASIAN or something, lol
I watched it at La Piazza and it was super
duper crowded!!!
I was waiting la piazza to open at 11.30 am
most of the audience was children.
but IDC i like this kind of movie.


Goku already trained by his grandpa to SPECIAL TEENAGE BOY
but he really wasn't famous guy at his school.
He got crushed on Asian girl, named CHICHI. (it's that my name???)
woowww really unexpected, Chichi was a fighter also.

Suddenly, PICCOLO HAS RETURNED and it will be disaster for human life.
Goku's grandpa dead!!!
he have to find another dragon ball.
it had to 7 balls.
ARE THEY GOT IT???
just watch it!

I'LL WAIT ANOTHER KIND THIS MOVIE CALLED
AVATAR "THE LAST AIR BENDER"

No comments:

Post a Comment