Friday, May 22, 2009

ALEX PETTYFER


From this time I really got crush on this British guy named ALEX PETTYFER.
I know he looks young right... and soo HOT young British
I know it!
I like him besides Jason Statham.

I saw him on "wild child" starring with Emma Roberts.
I like Emma Roberts too besides Olsen twins and Taylor Momsen
but now I don't talk about those girls.
I wanna talk about Alex.


Name: Alexander Richard Pettyfer
Date of Birth: 10 April 1990, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, UK.
Height: 5'11" (1.80 m)
Movies: Tom Brown's Schooldays (2005), Stormbreaker (2006), Wild Child (2008),
Tormented (2009).
School: He finished School in July 2006, at the age of sixteen.

Alex's Family really close with Channing Tattum Family
superr wooooww!!!

I can't wait to see his next movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment