Monday, April 27, 2009

LEARNING AND EXPERIENCING NEW THINGS

Going beyond just daily work out and add some whole new dimension to your
life. I'll give you like tips for new experience
and also fulfill your spare time...


Learn! Look at the whole new things around. Find a new words you don't know, just look it up!

Music, the most fun things according to me and my bff. Try to learn music instruments like guitar or drums. My bff playing guitar and I still learn to play drums "feel the beat into your soul" stick it!

Language, this is what I am doing now. Learn and try to speak in German. I am really into Germany...

Traveling! So genius idea, catch and learn various new culture behind. Hmmmm... visiting the ancient Mexico? Sounds interesting. Try to find Mayan and Aztec, slum into it and explore different culture.


School the best thing in my life. I love go to school, for real. I get a lot of knowledge and information from my great teachers. I'll be graduate soon.


The unique one suggestion, SWITCH HANDED!! Sometimes I did in some random times. I bet it'll lil' hard, I'm still trying for this letters (F,G, J, Q, V, X,Y)


I hope you guys have fun with all of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment